Phat Bollards

Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 8 May 2016

OurStories or HisTory?

Wikipedia explains us: "A Tory holds a political philosophy (Toryism) based on a British version of traditionalism and conservatism." So we only need to add the personalpronomen his to understand that we are not talking about real happenings of the past but about someones version of it, lately probably the version of the British Crown. Well, for me this is not really new but common since my childhood when certain questions did not find answers: Why the fuck Nofretete had such big skull? Allthough I consider her at least as some kind of human I am not that sure about the other guy left to her. He also does not look like my REPTILE. Those beings have big heads but their heads are differently shaped, not like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Their heads are upwards. However, since my mother could not tell me that Nofretete was somehow sick but told me the truth, that no one really knows why she has such elongated skulls, usual history was already done for me and therefore Ourstory started. This my Ourstory was actually twisted in two branches of Ourstories. The one story includes all the native tribes who are enjoying more or less their naked beingness in the wilderness while the other one includes all the so called fairy tales filled with all kind of beings and castles and dwarfs and so fort. While my stay in Africa and lateron also in Jamaica I even got to add the Reptiles, which seem to prefer black people around them. Because of my contact with them they also felt somehow attracted to me. I am not really scared of them; one of them even got very closed to me and showed me some kind of wonderful lovedimension which must be available somewhere .... I rather scare humans who get out of their minds and nature than Reppies. But who the fuck is that big brain on the left side and who is Nofretete and all the other overdimensional beings who are made into statues all over in Egypt? Do not ask your teacher in school or university. Please, do not do that. Even if they get paid to tell you lots of bullshit they might not like it. So please do not compromize the rest of their dignity. Ask instead yourself who could have had fun to install such huge statues into the deserts of Egypt and also elsewhere on Earth. And please do not tell me that Arabs or Black Africans as we know them had that fun and nothing else to do.
Part 2 and Part 3 Let us look what Nassim has to say about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment